Rejuvenator in Chronic Fever and Convalescence
- - Beneficial in recovering from fatigue and tiredness.
- - It has immunomodulatory and antioxidant properties
- - Sandu Amritarishta, is beneficial for liver and spleen problems.
- - Guduchi is a bitter tonic beneficial in boosting immunity, digestive power, and strength.
- - Dashmool pacify all doshas & has Anti-viral activity, Anti-inflammatory, Analgesic, Adaptogenic, Antioxidant & Neuroprotective property.
- - All our Asav, Arishta, and Kadhas are packed in Glass Bottles to preserve the quality and efficacy of the medicine.
₹110.00 – ₹195.00 Inc. GST
Sandu Amritarishta consists of immunomodulatory and antioxidant properties, so it improves immunity and reduces recurrent illness. Its Ayurvedic ingredient Guduchi is classically documented as a bitter tonic beneficial in boosting immunity, digestive power and strength. Another beneficial ingredient, Dashmool is a powerful combination of 10 herbs. They pacify all doshas and are Anti-viral activity, Anti-inflammatory, Analgesic, Adaptogenic, Antioxidant and Neuroprotective. It is further fortified with ingredients such as Ativisha, Nagkesar, Saptaparna etc which stimulate digestion and further enhance its properties.
Relieves: Fatigue, liver and spleen problems, indigestion and viral activity
Directions: 4 tea-spoon (20 ml) 2 times a day with equal quantity of luke warm water after meal or as directed by Physician.
200 ML, 450 ML
|Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)||Bilwa (Aegle marmelos)||Gambhari (Gmelina arborea)||Patala (Stereospermum suaveolens)||Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris)||Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum)|