Out of stock
Traditional Ayurvedic Medicine For Intestinal Worms
- - Eradicate various types of intestinal worms
- - Reduces nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, and abdominal pain
- - Powerful antihelmintic or de-wormer
- - Improves appetite and digestive power
- - All our Asav, Arishta, and Kadhas are packed in Glass Bottles to preserve the quality and efficacy of the medicine.
₹115.00 – ₹205.00 Inc. GST
Sandu Vidangarishta aids in eradicating various types of intestinal worms like roundworms, pinworms. It contains Vidanga which is a power antihelmintic or de-wormer that also pacifies Vata and Kapha. It also improves appetite and digestive power. It is a trusted classical Ayurvedic medicine indicated in worm infestation and prevention of their recurrence.
Relieves: Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, and abdominal pain associated with worm infestation
Directions: 4 tea-spoon (20 ml) 2 times a day with an equal quantity of lukewarm water or as directed by the physician.
200 ML, 450 ML
|Vidanga (Embelia ribes)||Kutaj (Holarrhena antidysenterica)||Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)||Ela (Elettaria cardamomum)||Kanchnar (Bauhinia variegata)|