Your Family’s Premium Immunity Booster
- - Sandu Makarprash is a special Ayurvedic revitalizing health tonic for the entire family
- - It is a potent immunomodulator that enhances immunity and provides protection from recurrent infections, especially of the respiratory system
- - It satisfies the growing nutritional demands in children, prevents frequent attacks of cold, cough, fever
- - Enriched with gold-containing Laxmivilas rasa, Makardhwaj (processed with gold) silver, and pearls
- - Gold is an excellent Rasayan. It strengthens the respiratory system and improves blood circulation. It enriches and nourishes the seven dhatus ( vital tissues)
- - Laxmivilas Rasa (with gold) is beneficial in cold cough, rhinitis, skin disorders, anaemia, and problems due to aggravated Vata
- - Makardhwaj (processed with gold) helps to strengthen the respiratory system, nervous system, reproductive system, works against various infections & helps in proper growth and development
₹500.00 – ₹860.00 Inc. GST
Sandu Makarprash is a special Ayurvedic revitalizing health tonic for the entire family. It is a potent immunomodulator that enhances immunity and protects you from recurrent respiratory infections. It has antioxidant potential, thus helping to rejuvenate vital body organs. It satisfies the growing nutritional demands in children. As an antioxidant, it helps maintain positive health. Its ingredients are enriched with gold, containing Laxmivilas rasa, Makardhwaj (processed with gold), silver, and pearls. Further, it enhances and nourishes the seven dhatus (vital tissues). Its ingredient, Laxmivilas Rasa is also beneficial in cold cough, rhinitis, skin disorders, anaemia, and aggravated Vata.
Relieves: Stress and frequent attacks of cold, cough and fever.
Benefits: Strengthens the respiratory system, increases stamina, boosts performance, improves skin tone, lustre, blood circulation, and maintains hormonal equilibrium in women.
Directions: 1 to 2 tea-spoon 2 times a day (as per age) or as directed by Physician.
1 Kg, 500 Gm
|Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)||Vasa (Adhatoda vasica)||Amalaki(Emblica officinalis)||Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)||Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)|
|Maha Lakshmivilas ras||Suvarna Bhasma (Gold)||Abhrak bhasma||Makardhwaj|